- Tues 4/16 Officers Meeting, Ihop off SR 500 6:30 PM. If you have anything that you want to be on the agenda for the next meeting you need to bring it to Officers meeting.
- Regular Meeting Saturday 4/20, Boppin Bo's, off SR 500 by Target 8:30 breakfast, Meeting 9:30. We have lots to talk about with all the upcoming events. Bring your donations for drawing. This will be the last one before "Run for the Son"
- Doug & Leona Lack have graciously donated another weekend at Leavenworth, Wa. @ the Blackbird Lodge July 5th-7th. to support "Run for the Son" Tickets are on sale for $5.00 each. (see details at the meeting). Thank you to Doug & Leona !
- BUNCO Thurs 4/25 @ Michelle Lange's house.. I think we have 3 spots left. On list so far are: Debbie,Anna Bunch, Michelle B., Penny, Taeler, Sheila, Michelle L,Madlyn, Lori N.
- Quad meeting, 4/25 @ Faith Center Church 6:30. Bring any pictures you have of Quad riding. They are putting an album together. "Run for the Son" event May 4th @ Sandlake. Quads & Bike Run. Contact Danny P. email@example.com or Doug M. firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 18th Larch Correctional facility, Visit & Bike Show
- May 19 "Biker Sunday" at Johnny & Maries Church
- May 24-27 Annual Memorial Day Campout/Quad Weekend @ Carl & Sheila's place in Goldendale "Satus Pass" Bring your camper or tent, Quads bikes or just come hang out and join the fun. June 1st Nasselle Youth Camp.
- June 7-9 Washington State Rally, Easton, Wa.
- If anyone needs leather Chapter patches, let me know. Our supplier has emailed us and wanted to know if we need more. They are $20.00 each.
Check out the website @ www.waccc.org
See you all soon!
Love & Blessings
Carl & Sheila