Well here we go for a busy weekend!
- First we will have the CMA Ministry class for those who want to get their patches or just join CMA. This class will be at Pied Piper Pizza on Fourth Plain in Orchards @ 2:00 PM, put on by Doug M. & Dan Pietilla. It will consist of watching the DVD's and filling out the workbook. If you have the workbook already, you need to bring it. If not, I have some and they are $6.00.
- Ater the class we will meet at Dan & Madlyn's house (10008 NE Heron Cir. 98664)at 5:00 and go to Portland to the "Christian Biker Fellowship" I sent out the flyer earlier but in case you don't know, it will be different Christian Bike Groups getting together for fellowship at the Round Table Pizza in Portland. This should be a fun time with Bikers For Christ, Black Sheep, CMA & other groups.
- Sunday April 15th we will go to Billy Soto's Memorial Service. Billy went to be with the Lord last week. He was a CMA member and did the music at a few of our events, including Larch Prison. We will meet at Boppin Bo's at 4:00PM for something to eat before ( dinner, ice cream etc.) then ride together to Lord's Gym. Please try to come and show your support to the family. The service starts at 6:00 if you just want to go there.
- Tues 4/17 Officers meeting IHop 6:30
- Regular meeting 4/21 Boppin Bo's 8:30 Breakfast, meeting 9:00AM. We will be selling tickets for the drawing for the Leavenworth trip.
- 4/21 is also the Blood Drive.
Check out the website @ www.waccc.org
Hope to see you all this weekend!
Love & Blessings
Carl & Sheila