July 19-23, 2011
WESTERN NATIONAL RALLY
Location: Grant County Fairgrounds
Moses Lake, Washington
Contact: Events Dept.
870-389-6196 option 7
Located in the Columbia Basin Region, Grant County is home to the Grand Coulee Dam, Sun Lakes and Steamboat Rock state parks, and two National Wildlife Refuge areas; the Columbia National Wildlife Refuge and the 30,000 acre Saddle Mountain National Wildlife Refuge. For driving directions, map to: 3953 Airway Drive Northeast, Moses Lake, WA 98837. Lodging and area information is available at www.Moses-Lake.com.
- Featuring John Ogden Sr., CMA CEO/Chairman, Keynote Speaker, Tuesday at 7:00 PM Opening Service of Rally
- Registration opens Tuesday 11:00 AM
- CMA Goodie Store featuring New Products & heat press to customize your shirts with the CMA logo!
- Run for the Son Recognition & Awards – Celebrate the work that God is doing through your efforts! Speakers from The JESUS Film Project, Open Doors, and Missionary Ventures International will share the impact of Run for the Son around the world.
- Seminars on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Youth Movement for ages 13 and older with Jerod & Jennifer McPherson
- Kidz for Christ for ages 4-12 with Larry & Mary Sims
- Praise & Worship with Jerry Williams
- SATURDAY Parade & Bike Games
- RIDES throughout week
- Vendors & Concessions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for vendor application.
- Camping on-site with options for tents and RVs
- Wi-Fi available
- Pets permitted on grounds with use of leashes, restricted from buildings
Come and be blessed!