Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
attended overall. This was a great opportunity to get updated on the
operational side of CMA and network with other chapters. It's always
impressive to see the caliber of people that keep CMA running and Washington
clearly has a great team.
Please join Hap’s family and friends in a celebration of his life, 1 pm, Saturday March 1st 2008 at the Multnomah Holiness Camp 10801 SE Holgate Blvd, Portland Or. 97266
a little training. Can you spot them?
somewhere in the not too distant future?
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
|Arrival Date:||Fri 22-Feb-2008||Bed Type:|
|Departure Date:||Sat 23-Feb-2008||Min Number of Beds:||1|
|Number of Adults / Children:||2 / 0||Room Type:||Unknown|
|Number of Rooms:||1||Number of Rollaways:||0|
|1:||Start out going EAST on 15TH ST NE toward D ST NE.||0.3 miles||Map|
|2:||15TH ST NE becomes HARVEY RD.||0.5 miles||Map|
|3:||HARVEY RD becomes M ST NE.||1.4 miles||Map|
|4:||Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto AUBURN WAY S / WA-164.||1.6 miles||Map|
|5:||End at |
Auburn, WA 98092-7222, US
|Total Est. Time: 8 minutes Total Est. Distance: 3.94 miles|
Saturday, February 16, 2008
15,16,17th Portland Rod and Custom Show at the EXPO Center
20th * SW ABATE Meeting at Pied Piper Pizza on 4th Plain, just east of 503 in Vancouver, WA at 7pm Topics will be the upcoming events as well as motorcycle laws and issues. All are welcome! Call Rich at 360-256-7151 for info
29,30th Resurrection of the Bike Show Motorcycle Show Clark County Event Center, Ridgefield, WA www.myspace.com/motorcycleevents, (503) 254-8041
12th *SW ABATE of Washington 2nd Annual Mountain Jam Motorcycle Show At the Clark County Fairgrounds (Exit #9 off I-5) Start: 9am to 6pm Want to show your bike? We have a class for you. Only $35.00 which includes everything but parking. Set up the night before. Entry deadline is March 31, 2008 Contest entry forms can be obtained from the ABATE web site www.abateswwa.com Entry is only $5.00 at the gate. Children under 14, only two cans of food Parking $5.00 Also, this year we are raffling off a brand new 2008 Ultra "Groundpounder 330" motorcycle. Raffle tickets are just $20 each and are limited to a maximum of only 1500 tickets. This is your chance to win a $21,000 custom motorcycle for a small donation. All profits go to help fund ABATE of SW Washington, a non-profit organization that helps you fight for your rights as a motorcycle rider. Come to the SW Abate meetings for tickets and to learn more about ABATE. Meetings are the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7pm.- Pied Piper Pizza on Fourth plain just east of 503. Hope to see you there. Contacts: Jay Jackson 360-828-7189 or Norma Schlalos 360-256-7151 ------------------------------------------
27 *ABATE of Oregon, Inc.
All Motorcycle Spring Swap Meet An Indoor/Outdoor Event at the Armory, 10000 NE 33rd Drive, Portland, OR Gates open to the public at 9am Admission: $5 ABATE members and $8 non-member All proceeds go to ABATE of Oregon Vendor info: Willie 503-249-8791
3rd * Motorcycle Awareness Month In the interest of public safety, BikePAC of Oregon, Inc. invites you and your organization to Ride to the Oregon State Capitol Building Front Steps for a public event dedicated to cutting the number of accidents/deaths among Oregon Motorcyclists.
Time: Noon to 2:00pm, Salem, Oregon Several guests have been invited to speak on the matter of motorcycle safety-related and legislative issues. A Fun Bike Show & Prizes Before the Speeches!! Participation is invited from the general public as well as those who ride motorcycles. There is no charge for this event. For more information about this eventemail email@example.com. Use "rally" as the subject. BikePAC of Oregon, PO Box 5612, Salem, OR. 97304 PAC #00019
23,24,25,26 ABATE of Oregon proudly presents The 31st Annual Back to Bear Hollow Fossil Campout Rain or Shine Great Northwest Bands to be announced Tons of activities including: Vendors, Bike Rodeo, Bike Show, Tattoo Contest, Adult entertainment & everyone's favorite A 100% Payment Poker Run Advance Tickets: Members $25, Non-members $30 At the gate: Members $30, Non-members $35 For more info, Contact Howie Long (503) 325-4376
* 19th *I'll be back for this 5th Annual Huckleberry Pancake and Apple Pie Run in Memory of Dennis Essary* See you there! We will be meeting at Calvary Chapel SE, 13520 SE Pheasant Ct., Milwaukie, OR at 8am and leaving by 9am. It's location is just west of I-205 on 224. We will have breakfast at Government Camp at the Huckleberry Restaurant, after that going over HW30 to Hood River and going east to The Dalles for Apple pie at Cousins Restaurant, then returning back to Portland by way of the old HW past the lookouts and the waterfalls that run along side HW-84. (coffee and ice cream at Multnomah Falls) This run is in honor and memory of our friend that has gone to be with the Lord. This run is open to anyone who might have known Dennis Essary or who can appreciate a good heart, good food and a good ride. Everyone can go at there own pace or follow the lead group. Dress in layers, as it can be chilly in the morning on the mountain. Again this year we are taking donations (no set amount) for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
URGENT . . .PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR MEMBERS ASAP. THANK YOU . .WE HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED THAT 40 ROOMS HAVE BEEN FREED UP FOR SEASONS IN YAKIMA.MOTEL = THE FAIRFIELDPHONE = 509-452-3100WE NEED TO ACT QUICKLY ON THIS FOR THEY WILL FILL UP FAST !In His Grip,
Ralph M. Juarez
State Coordinator - Lay Evangelist
Washington - No. Idaho
Christian Motorcyclists Association
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
We meet the 3rd Saturday of each month.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, February 16th, 2008
- Saturday, March 15th, 2008
- Saturday, April 19th, 2008
- Saturday, May 17th, 2008
- Saturday, June 21st, 2008
Breakfast begins at 8:30AM and meeting at 9:00AM
We will meet at the Home Town Buffet located off
of SR 500 at 7809B NE Vancouver Plaza in Vancouver, WA
You'll find us in the conference room.
Friday, February 8, 2008
- You have the ability to comment on the various articles. Just click on the comments link if you have information to add or just want to give some feedback.
- There's a white box on the right hand side that will allow you to subscribe to web site updates via email when new articles are posted.
- If you use an RSS reader you can subscribe to a news feed on this site. The current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox both have integrated RSS readers.
- As articles age they will be still be available under the Blog Archives link on the right side of the page. We have also retained all of the pictures from the old site under photo archives.
- The Event Calendar shows everything currently in the works for the foreseeable future.
- Both the main page and the event calendar have links to the current weather so you can plan your ride.
- Many of the meetings and events have links to additional information such as maps or flyers. Click Away!!
Registration - Camping - Pie Run - Ice Cream Social, the works
Open to Washington - No. Idaho members only
Yes, you can win it all.
HOW? By simply designing the graphics for the front of this year’s State Rally Commemorative t’shirt. Can’t draw, no problem. There are many software programs that can assist you! You can do it !
What to include:
- Motorcycle(s) - The year (2008)
- The event (Washington, No. Idaho CMA State Rally)
- The Theme (Off and Running)
- The Location (Ephrata, WA)
What NOT to include:
- The CMA Logo (you can use the words, ie “The Christian Motorcyclists Association”)
- No Denominational References
- No Motorcycle Brand names (unless all are included)
All entrants must be members of The Christian Motorcyclists Association. All designs must be on 8.5" X 11" white paper and submitted by April 15, 2008.
Please send your design to:
712 216th Pl. NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
Phone = 425/868-0279
email = firstname.lastname@example.org
16 - Eastern State CMA Officer’s Meeting, Emmanuel Baptist Church - Moses Lake, WA
23 - Western State CMA Officers Meeting, Northwest Family Church - Auburn, WA
23-24 -Spokane Motorcycle Show, Spokane Convention Center
14-15 -Seasons of Refreshing - Terrace Heights Baptist Church, Yakima, WA
19 - Western State CMA Safety Seminar, NW Family Church, Auburn
20 - Biker Sunday, CMA First Baptist Church, Kirkland, WA
26 - Eastern State CMA Safety Seminar, Big Bend Comm. College, Moses Lake, WA
27 - Biker Sunday, CMA Mead Methodist Church, Mead, WA
3 - Run For The Son CMA (Two locations - Eastside - Westside)
4 - Gov. Run (GWRRA) Silverdale - (Event has been canceled)
17 - Power Encounter, (CMA) Statewide
17 - CMA Prison Ministry - Larch Corrections Center
24-26 -GWRRA Spring Fling - Kennewick - * CMA Services
24-26 -Woody’s Pig Roast - Waitsburg - * CMA Services
24-26 -Side-car Rally - Yakima KOA - * CMA Services
1 - Biker Sunday, CMA United Methodist Church, Redmond, WA
13-15 - Washington / No. Idaho State Rally - Ephrata HS, Ephrata, WA
17-21 - CMA National Rally, Iron Mountain, Arkansas
21 - CMA Prison Ministry - Cedar Creek Car & Bike Show (tentative)
21-22 -AHDRA, Pacific Raceway, (Event has been canceled)
As times and technology keep changing so must we. Many of you have requested that we send you the Rep Report “electronically”. Well, we are pleased to announce that, that option is now available! To receive your Rep Report “electronically” just “email” us your request and we will drop you right into our new data-base. We will accept only email requests. Phone requests and/or hard copy letters not accepted.
Thank You . . .
Email your request to: email@example.com
Thursday, February 7, 2008
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kinda like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so to untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7 God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day -- it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. Come on in.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. Those who dies with the most toys are still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19 Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle, it makes progress only when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is... merely what others think you are.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Also our Officer's meeting is Tuesday at 7:00PM @ Pied Piper pizza in Orchards. All are welcome. Regular meeting Sat. 2-16 @ Hometown Buffet 8:30 Breakfast, meeting to follow.
Don't forget the girls night out Feb 29th. We will go to dinner and then go see Comedian Chonda Pierce at Crossroads Church. Debbie and I have tickets, ($16.00)so if you are interested please let us know and we will hold a ticket for you. We will have them at the Officers meeting Tuesday.
Check out the new and improved website @ http://ccc26.blogspot.com
See ya All Soon!
Love & Blessings
Monday, February 4, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Easy Riders Bike Show was huge success. We had a good turn out of members. I think the King Ambassadors were glad we came. We received a thank you from them. The ride to Springfield for the All Christian Biker gathering was very cold and a little wet on the way home. There was a good turn out of all the Christian groups. The Gypsy Jokers came also. I wish they could have talked and expressed there views but they were not allowed to. I think we need to minister to them when ever we get a chance. Praise God.
Season of Refreshing is coming up in March at Yakima. So plan to attend. I will have dates and time at the meeting. I like going to Seasons so I can be ready for the coming ministering season. and our state Coordinator ( Ralph ) always has good words for us. You also get a chance to meet Joe Maxwell are regional Rep. and all the other CMA members from around the state.
That's about it for this month.